Here is a list of some of the things I've been doing.
1.Crocheting and knitting a lot of hats. I'm going to make some soon for charity (premmies and newborns).
2.Gourd Art. I'm amazed with the endless uses of hardshelled gourds. My bf got a professional quality woodburning set up, so we've added that to our techniques. Some of the things we've made with gourds are vases, cups, bowls, canteens, water jugs, mobiles, rattles, jewelry boxes, and even a sock monkey swing.
3. Stick weaving. I saw a lady doing this at an SCA event and had to try it out. You literally take 6 8" sticks with a hole in one end, and weave around them.
4. Cooking. Last night we made cheese enchiladas. Ole'.
5. Art Journal. I'm collaging the pages in a heavy duty sketchbook and turning it into my passion for art book.
6. Sock monkeys. Haven't made any lately, but one customer almost bought the whole gang of five so it ocurred to me I should have more on hand, so my inventory doesn't get wiped out in one fell swoop.
7. Juggling. Nothing like an old fashioned art to brighten up a dull day. Just make some juggling balls out of balloons and rice, and you are good to go.
8. Getting ready to take the train up the coast to my daughter's college graduation. Home schooling paid off!